The Iowa Ag Expo is pleased to announce that we are now accepting presentation proposals for the 2024 Ag Talk speaker series. Prospective speakers are encouraged to submit detailed proposals including speaker contact info, bio, photo(s), presentation title, and presentation description. Submissions are due by November 15, 2023. Each presentation is $195 if your proposal is selected.
About the Iowa Ag Expo and Ag Talk Series
As the third largest indoor ag show in the country, the Iowa Ag Expo attracts more than 10,000 attendees and 760 exhibitors each year. Held in late January, it appeals to producers and exhibitors alike. The Iowa Ag Expo is January 30-February 1 at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines.
The Ag Talk rooms are located in Rooms 301 and 311 in the Convention Center, and the speaker sessions are included with attendees’ admission to the Iowa Ag Expo. Presentations are also recorded and shared with the public on YouTube and social media after the Iowa Ag Expo.
- Presentations and panels focused on audience engagement and participation are strongly encouraged.
- Presentations should be based on facts, popular ag topics, trends, lessons learned, experiences, and leading practices.
- Presentations should be 30-45 minutes in total duration. Presentations begin at the top of each hour between 10am-2pm.
- Sales pitches will not be accepted. If you are interested in applying for an exhibitor booth, please click here.
- All speakers receive a complimentary ticket to the Iowa Ag Expo. The Iowa Ag Expo is unable to provide any other form of compensation or reimbursement for expenses.
Ag Talk presentation proposals are due by November 15, 2023. For questions and additional information, please contact Cindy Feldman, Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 508-1313. Please note that submitting a proposal is not a guarantee that your topic will be selected.