Iowa Ag Expo is the leader in showcasing ag innovation and empowering ag producers through technology and best-in-class solutions. These new ideas and innovative products are either being incubated by entrepreneurs, newly released by start-ups, or recently rolled out by specialty and major manufacturers who are seeking a platform to collectively market their technology to growers and prospective stakeholders.
Companies must fill out this application and meet the qualifications below to be considered to exhibit in the Innovation Hub.
- Product must be new, not merely a revision or upgrade to an existing product.
- Companies that have exhibited in the Innovation Hub in prior years must re-apply.
- Companies can still maintain their existing booth at the Expo and also highlight their technology in this area.
- If your product is too large to be displayed, a computer display of the product may be substituted for the actual product. Prototypes are allowed.
- Booth location within the Innovation Hub will be chosen by Iowa Ag Expo staff.
- Companies chosen to exhibit in the Innovation Hub will be determined by Iowa Ag Expo staff and exhibit committee members.
Don’t quite meet all of the qualifications? You can still exhibit at the Iowa Ag Expo! Fill out a general booth application instead.